Let us take care of your bike. . .
We know the importance of having your bike tuned and running properly. We also know how inconvenient it is to have to get your bike serviced. This is why we are passionate about offering the best bike service in the Valley with the lowest prices. In order to get you out riding your bike as soon as possible, we are committed to doing same day bike service whenever possible. Whether you just need air in your tires or a full suspension service, we got you covered. Please stop by or contact us for any of your bike service needs.
- Mini Tune $45 Includes shifting, brakes, and hub adjustments. Drive train cleaning, adjustment, and lubricate. General cleaning and safety check.
- Pauly Tune $100 Complete bike disassembly. Linkages and bearings inspected. Thorough cleaning, de-greasing, repacking, and lubing of all components. Replace all cable and housing. Wheel truing. Check and suspension setup
- Hub Club- Season Tune pass $300 Includes initial Pauly tune, free weekly mini tunes, free bike storage, 2 free brake bleeds, and free labor on all bike work (must pay cost for parts). This pass will ensure that your bike rides awesome all season long.
A la carte bike service
- Free diagnoses
- Dirty Bike Charge $15
- Fork Full Service – Complete tear down, cleaning and new oil $60
- Fork Oil Change $30
- Derailleur Adjust $10
- Hanger Adjust $10
- BB Install $20+
- Chain Guide Install $70/Hr
- Brake Pad Install $10+
- Brake Line Install (plus bleed) $10
- Brake Bleed $20+
- Headset Install $25
- Headset Overhaul $20
- Fork Install $35
- Wheel True $15-$30
- Wheel Build (Set of spokes +$30) $75
- Hub Overhaul $20
- Tube or Tire Change $10-$20
- Stan’s Tire Install (including Stan’s)$25
- Bike Build $70/Hr